Our goal is for each workshop attendee to walk away from these 2-hour sessions with a targeted plan to put into motion once they get back home to their department. Each workshop will cover:
• Volunteer Recruitment Challenges in Your Community
• Creating Marketing Materials for Your Department Using SFFMA’s Grant Funds
• Using Social Media to Your Advantage
• SFFMA’s Statewide Recruitment Campaign
• Maximizing Volunteerfirefighter.org to Generate Volunteer Applications
The Association has hired Greg Redden and his Adapt team to instruct these Recruitment Workshops. Over the last 10 years Greg & his team have developed curriculum for & conducted over 104 Retention & Recruitment Workshops across the country.